28th BERLIN OPEN DISC GOLF CHAMPIONSHIPS, JUNE 19-21 2015
The 28th Berlin Open Disc Golf Championships 2015 were held on June 19-21 at the Volkspark Rehberge in Berlin.
As always, we were a PDGA B-Tier Tournament. The rules of play were the ones published by the PDGA.
- June 21st: Results are now online at PDGA
- June 21st: Berlin Open 2015 are over, adjusted some pages. Please let us know if you have photos or stories to share, we will link to them from this page. Send a mail to email@example.com
- June 20th: Players Party starts at 21:00 at Suzie Mambo, located at Veteranenstraße 16, 10119 Berlin.
- June 4th: Timetable for doubles corrected, doubles mode decided (best drive/alternate shot)
- April 12th: registration for phase 3 will start on April 15th (midnight central european summer time) without an update on the website, please have a look at our registration page for details
- April 1st: registration phase 2 began
- March 18th: registration phase 1 began
- March 17th: added lunch infos (same as last year) and players package (t-shirt)
- March 5th: adjusted minimum score for juniors for phase 2 (like masters now, 880 instead of 900)
- February 28th: finalized website and registration dates.
- February 23rd: New initial web page created. Some content is not updated yet.
The tournament was held at the Volkspark Rehberge, a beautiful park located about 4 km north of the center of Berlin. The location is roughly 2 km east of the Tegel airport and 5 km north of the western part of the city center.
If you understand German (or want to use those links for a computer generated translation), you can find more information about the park from the city administration or the German Wikipedia article.
You can also take a view from above at Google maps or
The tournament is over. Doh!
The results are now online at the PDGA tournament page. There might be a small change, we will need to recheck a scorecard.
If you made pictures and would like to share them, or if you wrote a small story or report, please let us know. We will gladly share a link, so that everyone can enjoy them. Please send us a mail (see below).
Skander Morgenthaler, Frank Neitzel